THANK YOU to these 2016-2017 Dons Fund Supporters!!
Please join our INCREDIBLE donors by clicking the “Donate Now!” button!
|Erin Atamian Zuck|
|Byran and Lisa Babcock|
|Baird Foundation, Inc.|
|The Barr Family|
|John and Susan Becchio|
|The Benhayon Family|
|Dave and Tracy Bettles|
|Carrie and Charlie Bissell|
|Christopher and Kim Blair|
|Meredith and Billy Brace IHO All SBHS Students|
|Melanie and James Brewer|
|Marlene and Frank Bucy|
|Andrea Sternad Buice IMO Margie Booth Dickerson|
|John Campilio IHO The Class of 1953|
|Dave and Kim Cantin|
|Cobe Chatwood IHO RJ and Will Goligoski|
|Mike and Juneal Chenoweth|
|Richard Chung & Rosa Choi|
|Paul and Kathie Cisek|
|Linda and Tom Cole
|Sheila and Thomas Cullen|
|Bernardo and Alina De Albergaria|
|Kathryn and Peter deBruynKops|
|Paul and Annie DeBruynkops|
|The Dehlsen Family|
|Tiffany and Paul Doré|
|The Dunaway Family
|Dan and Caroline Encell|
|Nancy Steele and Paul Euwer|
|Michael and Nancy Everest|
|Gail and Barry Fanaro|
|Lisa and Mark Fell|
|Diane and Rick Figueroa|
|The Fisher Family|
|Michelle and Greg Gaitan|
|The Gallivan Family|
|Erin and Bryan Goligoski|
|Kevin and Anne Gould|
|Bob & Tricia Guilfoyle|
|Susan Jones Gundlach|
|Richard McMullen and Julie Hemingway|
|Fred Hepp and Jill Peterson|
|Bruce and Claudia Hogan|
|Patti & David Hunter|
|Luisa and Mark Hyatt|
|Michael and Victoria Imperioli|
|Todd and Katie Jacobs|
|Terri and Brad Jellison|
|The Johnson Family|
|Andy Erickson and Felicia Kashevaroff|
|The Kelly Family|
|Dr. Brian and Robin Kopeikin|
|Mr & Mrs. H. Merritt Lane, Jr.|
|Edith and Jesus Laredo|
|Phil Laris IHO Ben Zevallos|
|Winifred and Daniel Lender|
|Fran and Mike Lewbel|
|Francie and Peter Lufkin|
|Steve and Maria Marzicola|
|Doug and Andrea McFarling|
|Terry Mehr and Martin Silvern|
|Sande & Rolando Mia|
|Dr Miklós Muller IHO Adriane Stickles|
|The Newman Family|
|The Ostovany Family|
|The Pendergast Family IHO Spencer Barr|
|Lizzie and Brent Peus|
|Ann and Dante Peiramici|
|Lisa Carlos and Brett Queener|
|Michael and Carrie Randolph|
|The Robins Family|
|Carole Rollins and Chris Roderick|
|Michael Senzamici and Robin Sager|
|Frank and Doreen Sales|
|Dale L Schlafer IHO Leah Martin|
|The Seigel Family|
|Tami and Mark Sherman|
|John and Debra Stein|
|Carol Sacks and Matthew Stotts|
|Cheryl and Dave Tedesco|
|Texas Instruments Foundation|
|Rosemary and Vincent Torres|
|Jill and Aaron Tranksi|
|Steven and Connie Trider|
|Ramsey Harris and Millie Turner|
|Peter and Coo Umoff|
|Gabriella Frederick and Barney Valeska|
|Tony and Nancy Wall IHO Charlotte Wall|
|Peter and Medeighnia Westwick|
|John A. White|
|Julie and John Williams|
|Said and Laura Ziouani|
*We do our best to maintain an accurate list, but if we have made a mistake or an omission, please let us know!
DONS FUND donations benefit EVERY student on campus!
When you invest in the DONS FUND, you are putting your money into critical projects and programs that benefit all SBHS students. Each year, the Foundation works closely with Principal Becchio and school staff to determine where your much appreciated donations should go.
Some of the projects funding in the past and present include:
- $30,000 Additional staffing in the College and Career Center: The Dons Fund pays for staff to provide expanded college counseling services, assistance with the college application process, and help with career and job seeking skills. We are the only District high school with credentialed staff in our CCC!
- $20,000 – Professional Development/Summer workshop for SBHS Teachers: For three years in a row, the DONS FUND has paid for teachers to work with their Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) on engaging curriculum and lessons for your student. This work is overseen by school admin and helps our teachers further their professional skills.
- $15,000 – Science Lab Materials: For the past four years, the DONS FUND has paid for lab materials and equipment for physics, chemistry, biology, and environmental science labs. This helps teachers bring science to life for our students, with real experiments and demonstrations.
- $50,000 – Restorative Approaches: With the help of a local foundation, the DONS FUND paid for two years of support to implement restorative approaches on campus. During those years we saw a dramatic reduction in the number of suspensions on campus
- Technology Support: The Dons Fund pays to have the school’s one technology support staff person work year round to maintain school computers and equipment.
- Agendas for 9th graders: For three years running, the Dons Fund has paid for agendas for all incoming 9th grade students to help them become Professional Dons and keep them on track for the whole year.
- Student support: Implemented by the Academy of Healing Arts (AHA!), the Social and Emotional Learning program helps students communicate, cooperate, and lead effectively. This program is offered to all incoming 9th graders in Freshmen Seminar and sets the tone for the school’s expectations of thinking and behavior.
- $6,000 – School Culture: The DONS FUND provides creative thank yous, rewards, and incentives for teachers and students who go the extra mile.
For more information about any of these projects please call us at 805-966-9101 5225 or email email@example.com.